What is required to enroll in eStatements?
Eligible customers may enroll online for eStatements.
eStatement customers must have and/or maintain the following to be eligible for eStatements:
- An active online banking account (Personal or Business Online Banking).
- A correct email address.
- A personal computer or other device capable of accessing the Internet and F&M Online Banking.
- An Internet web browser with capabilities to support commercially reasonable encryption software.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader version 8.0 and above. Don't have Adobe Reader? Download here for free.
How will I know when my new statement is ready?
You will receive a notice via email when your current eStatement is available to review.
What if I change my email address?
It is important that customers maintain a correct email address with our bank. If you change your email address, please contact Customer Service at 1.800.645.4199.*
How will I view my eStatements?
- For consumer accounts, statements are made available via F&M Personal Online Banking.
- Sole Proprietors (only) may access their business account eStatement via F&M Personal Online Banking.
- For Business accounts, statements are made available via F&M Business Online Banking.
- Customers who own business and consumer deposit accounts may access eStatements for both using F&M Business Online Banking.
At this time, eStatements are not available via F&M MobilePlus! and F&M MobileBIZ!
How long will my eStatements be available?
A rolling 24 months of eStatements are made available.
What if I need a paper copy?
You may request a paper copy of an eStatement (for pickup or mail) by contacting Customer Service at 1.800.645.4199.*
Paper statement fee is $5.00 per statement.
What if I still have more questions?
Please call Customer Service at 1.800.645.4199 or contact your local branch.*
*Customer Service Business Hours: Monday-Thursday 8:30 am – 4:00 pm CST Friday 8:30 am – 5:30 pm CST (excluding holidays)