Visa® Debit Card
Make a simple swipe of your F&M VISA® Debit Card instead of writing checks or using cash... anywhere VISA® is accepted you have access to your checking account.
If you’re currently using your VISA® Debit Card for ATM cash withdrawals and deposits only, you’re missing out on the many benefits of using it for point of sale purchases!
Use Your VISA® Debit Card Like Cash Because:
- It’s easier than writing a check
- There’s no approval process at the time of purchase
- It’s more convenient to carry than checks
- You save money by not having to reorder checks as often
- You have no fee for using it at most stores. View Fees
- You can have a daily point of sale limit up to $2,500
- Your daily ATM withdrawal limit is $700
Want to Raise Your Limit ... Planning a vacation? Looking to purchase new appliances for your home or redecorating? Ask an F&M Bank representative today about raising your daily point of sale limit or ATM withdrawal limit if applicable.
Benefits Included with any F&M Visa® Debit Card
All F&M Visa® Debit Cards come with access to these great benefits. Be sure to register your card with these providers to take advantage of all the valuable benefits below:
Personalize Your Card with a MyChoice Photo Debit Card
All F&M Checking Accounts come with a FREE standard Visa® Debit Card. But if you want to PERSONALIZE your Debit Card … we give you TWO great choices! Best of all, you can complete your debit card personalization online.
Select Your Style and Personalize for Only $9.95.
Add an additional level of security to your Debit Card purchases by adding an ID photo to your card. Just follow these image guidelines: Select a recognizable headshot of yourself (no cap or sunglasses) to place in the upper left-hand corner of your card. You can individualize your card even further by selecting from one of many stock background images when designing your card.
Show off family, pets, a great vacation shot, or a silly camera moment with a big bold edge-to-edge photo on your MyChoice Debit Card. Chose a personal photo from your digital collection for a highly personalized card that will give you bragging rights and start conversations each time you shop!
Subsequent reissues of your MyChoice Photo Debit Card, whether reissued due to the card being lost or stolen, or if the card expires, will be issued with the image previously uploaded and your account will be charged $9.95 for each card. Cards are reissued under normal use every two years.
Want to Cancel Future Reissues of Your MyChoice Photo Debit Card?
Request by secure email that F&M Bank discontinue the automatic renewal of your MyChoice Photo Debit Card at the end of the card term. Please complete all fields in the form and indicate you wish to cancel your photo debit card in the comments section. Please also include the last four digits of your Social Security number.
Debit Card Frequently Asked Questions:
- If I am replacing an existing F&M debit card with a new MyChoice Photo Debit Card, what do I need to do with my old F&M Debit Card?
- Once you receive your new photo image card, you should destroy your old card to ensure that you don’t accidentally try to use it again. Your old F&M debit card will be deactivated 30 days from the date you order your MyChoice Photo Debit Card.
- When will my new MyChoice Photo Debit Card arrive?
- You will receive your card by mail approximately 2-3 weeks from the day you place your order.
- Do I need to change automatic payments I currently have established with my current F&M Debit Card number?
- Yes. A new number will be assigned to your new card. Once your receive your new MyChoice Photo Debit Card, your old card and card number will no longer be valid.
- My spouse and I both have Debit Cards on our joint account. Can we each have different images? Can we both have the same image?
- It’s your choice! You can both have the same image or different images. Each card order must be ordered separately and will track to the card number. Whether you choose the same image for two separate cards or two different images for two separate cards, you will be billed $9.95 for each MyChoice Photo Debit Card ordered.
- Can I use more than one personal photo on my card?
- No. You can only choose one photo, either for an inset photo or edge-to-edge photo.
- How will I be charged for my new MyChoice Debit Card?
- Your checking account will be charged $9.95 each time you order a new MyChoice Photo Debit Card, unless your checking account or other F&M promotion allows you to get your first MyChoice Debit Card free.
- How often can I update my photo?
- You can update your photo at any time and as often as you like. Just remember that your checking account will be charged $9.95 for each new MyChoice Photo Debit Card.
- What should I do if I lose my Debit Card or it gets stolen?
- Always safeguard your F&M Debit Card to make sure no unauthorized purchases can be made to your account. If it’s lost or stolen, call Visa IMMEDIATELY at 800-554-8969. It is also important to report this issue to the bank. During business hours, call 931-645-2400 or 800-645-4199. You can also send a secure email message to our Customer Service Department using the Secure Email Form on the Contact Us page of this website.
- What if I need help creating my photo card design or have additional questions?
- Call any F&M office and talk to a customer service representative, or call 800-645-4199.
Earn points towards merchandise, travel or cash for the purchases you make!
Take advantage of our F&M debit card rewards program!
uChoose Rewards® delivers more reward choices than ever! Choices such as … electronics, merchandise, travel options, restaurant and merchant gift cards, cash back, coupons and more!
How Does it Work?
- First, you must register your F&M debit card(s) for uChoose Rewards program.
- Next, make a purchase with your F&M debit card and start earning uChoose Rewards Points.
- Earn 1 point per $2 spent on all transactions with your F&M Bank VISA® debit card
- Finally, redeem your points for the uChoose Reward of your choice.
Everything you need, from registration to redemption, will be available on uChooseRewards.com
- Earn even MORE points when you shop at participating retailers through www.uChooseRewards.com.
- Find a complete list of in-store and online-only retailers, and an access search tool. Don’t forget to search for local merchants.
- Select from a full online catalog of redemption options.
- Create a “Wish List” to track the items you really want.
- Receive smart shopping advice to help you spend your points wisely … and much more!
Need more information? Stop by your local F&M office or call Customer Service 800-645-4199 (931-645-2400 for Clarksville - Montgomery County, TN residents).
CardValet® helps you manage your finances by controlling how, when and where cards are used through your mobile device.
CardValet lets you:
- Turn your debit card on and off
- Establish transaction controls for dollar amount limits, merchant categories and geographic locations
- Receive alerts when your debit card is used, approved or exceeds the transaction controls set by you
- Stay informed of potential fraud with alerts on attempted, declined transactions
- Get real-time balances for your accounts
Download the mobile app that lets you control debit card usage and spending on the go! Learn more at CardValet.com
Benefits of CardValet:
- Control Spending
- If you’re trying to establish or stick to a budget, CardValet® can help. Set spending limits for general use or specify thresholds by merchant types, such as gas, groceries or retail stores. You can also establish these controls by location. The flexible app lets you change these parameters anytime with ease via your mobile device. Going on vacation? Holiday shopping? Simply update your transaction controls to fit your spending needs.
- Fraud Protection
- A lost or stolen card is just one area of concern in today’s world where Identity theft, skimming and other attacks are an unfortunate reality. Turning your debit card off when you’re not using it helps safeguard against fraud. When your card is “off,” no withdrawals or purchases will be approved. Transaction controls that allow your debit card to work only in specific locations or geographic areas, add another layer of protection. And real-time alerts keep you informed when your card is used or declined.
- Business Use
- CardValet is a great tool for controlling business spending on a debit card. Use the transaction controls for merchant codes, location and thresholds to ensure employee spending adheres to your company policies.
- Review Balances and Transactions
- Monitor your finances from anywhere. Use the CardValet app to check your account balances.
CardValet is a registered trademark of Fiserv, Inc. or its affiliates.