F&M Visa® Debit Cards
FREE with Your F&M Personal or Business Checking Account
Make a simple swipe of your F&M Visa® Debit Card instead of writing checks or using cash... anywhere Visa® is accepted.
Use Your Visa® Debit Card Like Cash Because:
- It’s easier than writing a check
- There’s no approval process at the time of purchase
- It’s more convenient to carry than checks
- You save money by not having to reorder checks as often
Benefits Included with any F&M Visa® Debit Card
All F&M Visa® Debit Cards come with access to these great benefits. Be sure to register your card with these providers to take advantage of all the valuable benefits below:
* Subject to your account's available balance.
All F&M Checking Accounts come with a FREE standard Visa® Debit Card. But if you want to PERSONALIZE your Debit Card … we give you TWO great choices! Best of all, you can create your personalized Debit Card online.
Select Your Style and Personalize for Only $9.95.
Add an additional level of security to your Debit Card
Show off family, pets, a great vacation shot or a silly camera moment with a big bold edge-to-edge photo on your MyChoice Debit Card. Chose a personal photo from your digital collection for a highly personalized card that will give you bragging rights and start conversations each time you shop!
Subsequent reissues of your MyChoice Photo Debit Card, whether reissued due to card being lost or stolen, or if the card expires, will be issued with the image previously uploaded and your account will be charged $9.95 for each card. Cards are reissued under normal use every two years.
VIP Interest Checking Customers – Your FIRST MyChoice Photo Debit Card is FREE.
Want to CANCEL Future Reissues of Your MyChoice Photo Debit Card?
Request by secure email that F&M Bank discontinue the automatic renewal of your MyChoice Photo Debit Card at the end of the card term. Please complete all fields in the form and indicate you wish to cancel your photo debit card in the comments section. Please also include the last four digits of your Social Security number.
Consult our Debit Card FAQ page or call 800-645-4199.
CardValet® helps you manage your finances by controlling how, when and where cards are used through your mobile device.
CardValet lets you:
- Turn your debit card on and off
- Establish transaction controls for dollar amount limits, merchant categories and geographic locations
- Receive alerts when your debit card is used, approved or exceeds the transaction controls set by you
- Stay informed of potential fraud with alerts on attempted, declined transactions
- Get real-time balances for your accounts
Benefits of CardValet:
- Control Spending
- If you’re trying to establish or stick to a budget, CardValet® can help. Set spending limits for general use or specify thresholds by merchant types, such as gas, groceries or retail stores. You can also establish these controls by location. The flexible app lets you change these parameters anytime with ease via your mobile device. Going on vacation? Holiday shopping? Simply update your transaction controls to fit your spending needs.
- Fraud Protection
- A lost or stolen card is just one area of concern in today’s world where Identity theft, skimming and other attacks are an unfortunate reality. Turning your debit card off when you’re not using it helps safeguard against fraud. When your card is “off,” no withdrawals or purchases will be approved. Transaction controls that allow your debit card to work only in specific locations or geographic areas, add another layer of protection. And real-time alerts keep you informed when your card is used or declined.
- Business Use
- CardValet is a great tool for controlling business spending on a debit card. Use the transaction controls for merchant codes, location and thresholds to ensure employee spending adheres to your company policies.
- Review Balances and Transactions
- Monitor your finances from anywhere. Use the CardValet app to check your account balances.
Download the mobile app that lets you control debit card usage and spending on the go! Learn more at CardValet.com
CardValet is a registered trademark of Fiserv, Inc. or its affiliates
You might also like